Zoom Meeting Protocol
Please note the following meeting protocol:
- Please ensure that your sound is muted and your video is turned off during the presentation.
- Please be mindful that public chats tend to be disruptive to the speaker and the listeners, (however, the chat and video bar can be minimized if you prefer minimal interaction).
- We welcome and invite Q&A’s at the end of the presentation.
Some handy tips to ensure best quality Zoom experience:
- Close DropBox, Outlook and/or Apps open on your desktop.
- An Ethernet cable helps with a stable internet connection.
The recording of the presentation will be available within a week after the event. You will be able to view for a period of 14 days.
Please contact Nancy via WhatsApp on 0826006207 should you experience any problems.